Liberate Your Powerstrips!
Powerstrip Saver® cables are perfect for vertical powerstrips, horizontal powerstrips, even wall outlets.
Home, office, workshop, and school! Use them everywhere!
DANGER! ELECTRICAL CORDS CAN BE HAZARDOUS
Misuse can result in FIRE or DEATH by ELECTRICAL SHOCK.
- A cord set not marked for outdoor use is to be used indoors only.
- Inspect thoroughly before each use. DO NOT USE IF DAMAGED
- Look for the NUMBER OF WATTS on appliances to be plugged into cord.
- See product and/or label on cord for SPECIFIC WATTAGE.
- Do not plug more than the SPECIFIED NUMBER OF WATTS into this cord.
- Do not run through doorways, holes in ceilings, walls, or floors.
- Make sure appliance is OFF before connecting cord to outlet.
- FULLY INSERT plug into outlet.
- Do not remove, bend, or modify any metal prongs or pins or cord.
- Do not use excessive force to make connections.
- Do not connect a three prong plug to a two hole cord
- Keep away from water.
- DO NOT USE WHEN WET
- Keep children and pets away from cord.
- Do not plug one extension cord into another.
- AVOID OVERHEATING.
- Uncoil cord and do not cover it with any material.
- Do not drive, drag, or place objects over cord.
- Do not walk on cord.
- GRASP PLUG to remove from outlet.
- Always store cord INDOORS.
- Always unplug when not in use.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
THESE CABLES RATED 125V/15A/1875W MAXIMUM
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Carpenter Group USA LLC warrants that this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and assembly, under normal use, in accordance with the specifications and warnings, for as long as you own this product. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product, and is not transferable. To excercise your rights under this warranty, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of an original sales receipt that shows the product name and date of purchase. For customer support or to obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-743-7127. THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. The Carpenter Group USA LLC's liability is limited to repair, or at its sole option, replacement of product. Incidental, special and consequential damages are disclaimed where permitted by law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm.
"Powerstrip Saver" is a registered trademark of The Carpenter Group USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Package design and color is trade dress. Visit us online: www.powerstripsaver.com
©2003-2012 The Carpenter Group USA LLC, PO Box 5698, Auburn CA 95604